Wellington Community Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c) (3) corporation and contributions are deductible to the extent of federal law; Tax ID# 26-4778984. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION # 31031 AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
Wellington Community Foundation, Inc.
The Wellington Community Foundation is now accepting applications for
one-time educational scholarships in the amount of $2,500.
The Foundation is proud to announce that the application process is underway for 2019, and will be looking for individuals that fit the scholarship criteria. Application deadline is Friday, April 19, 2019 and the Foundation will be announcing the first scholarship recipients in May 2019.
The Wellington Community Foundation went to great lengths to ensure that the Adams legacy lives on by naming the Wellington Community Foundation’s first scholarship program the “Arle and Ken Adams Scholarship” in honor of all they have contributed to the village.
The Arle and Ken Adams Scholarship will look to serve those in need who can benefit by a hand up in creating tomorrow’s leaders.
Deadline: April 19, 2019
• Applicant is currently a senior in high school
• Applicant lives in Wellington, Florida OR the applicant attends school in Wellington, Florida
1. Two letters of recommendations, preferably from recent core-subject teachers.
2. High School transcript (with verification of community services hours, if applicable).
3. Verification of community service hours, if applicable and not otherwise included with transcript.
4. Signed Application, completed in its entirety.
5. Responses to short essay questions.
• 25% Academic Achievement
• 25% Public/Community Service
• 20% Leadership
• 10% Extra Curricular/Work Involvement
• 10% Overcoming Adversity
• 10% Overall Application